يستخدم هذا الموقع الكوكيز لجعل تصفحكم أفضل. ويعد استمراركم بتصفح الموقع موافقة على ذلك
The Facilities Management Officer is responsible for providing general support to all FM stakeholders, handling all document control, SAP processing, warehouse control, correspondence track list, and acting as the first contact point for FM.
- Technical and/or bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- At least 5 years of administrative and/or technical support experience in a similar environment.
- Certification in Facility Management is a plus.
- Excellent command of the English language (spoken/written).
- Workable knowledge of the Arabic language (preferable).
- Ability to maintain job-related, social, organizational and ethical norms.
- Awareness of the importance of confidentiality and ability to differentiate public from confidential information.
- Ability to develop positive working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Ability to adapt and work effectively within a variety of situations, and with various individuals or groups.
- Attention to detail and initiates self-checking procedures while ensuring high levels of accuracy and consistent quality.
- Possessing strong organizational punctuality and time management skills.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and able to handle last-minute changes.
- Receives and returns all Contractor submissions (RNOs, Letters, Coupons, IT Requests, and similar…) along with follow up, logging and documentation for all the received contractors submissions and issuance of the official FM correspondence with the Contractor.
- Prepares and maintains statistical reports, data analysis, and financial summaries.
- Handles multiple SAP system activities: initiation of Purchase Order (PO), Purchase Requisition (PR), Service Entry Sheet (SES), and Miscellaneous Payments.
- Prepares monthly reports for additional Contractor RPOs and updates the log sheet.
- Handling of the various community and ROC booking requests & processing.
- Review of all Client Furnished Equipment (CFE) assets including asset tagging and documents preparation to Finance.
- ID request initiation, temporary access handling, and preparation of user status reports for all FM Contractors, Projects, Lease Tenants and FM visitors as per the standard procedures (including initiation, processing and follow up until completion).
- IT request review and request system creation for the FM Contractor teams.
- Follow up and compilation of various internal FM Weekly, Monthly & Annual Reports.
- Administrative, Procurement, Finance and Warehousing Support as needed.
- Handles document control for the entire official FM files.
- Warehouse activity coordination for inventory adjustment, assets and supports for material upload, Cataloging Equipment Spare Parts, Creating Equipment Master and Material List, as well as review and issuance of the monthly Spare Parts and Consumables invoices.
- Acts as the first point of contact for all FM visitors and callers to the office.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.