The IT Helpdesk Lead is responsible for overseeing the delivery and performance of IT services and operations. Supports the IT team in ensuring that all aspects of IT continue to meet the needs of the business efficiently as per defined SLAs and KPIs. The position will act as the focal interface representing IT incident and service request tickets, for KAPSARC internal stakeholders.
قائد فريق المساندة لتقنية المعلومات
- الرمز الوظيفي 362BR
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or related field.
- Experience managing IT operations in enterprise IT environments.
- Excellent command of the English language (spoken/written).
- Working knowledge of the Arabic language (preferable).
- Expert in ITIL.
- Ability to recruit, manage and schedule work for helpdesk and support staff, as well as 3rd party service providers.
- Awareness of ERP applications such as SAP/Oracle.
- Professional, tactful and diplomatic when dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to manage in a high demand/volume work environment with changing priorities.
- Excellent writing and report writing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and able to handle last-minute changes.
- Manage and guide the IT helpdesk team on a day-to-day basis, and ensuring services are delivered as per agreed quality.
- Be the owner of the IT ticketing system and manage escalations with periodic reporting.
- Continuous tracking of ticketing system to ensure zero breaches.
- Custodian of the entire KAPSARC Information Technology assets (hardware and software).
- Ensure ITIL processes are strictly followed (Incident Service Request, Problem Management, Knowledge Management, and Asset Management)
- Publish IT Maintenance Communication mails (planned and unplanned).
- Coordinate with vendors for L2/L3 support.
- Come up with innovative solutions to digitize operational processes to enhance efficiencies.
- Periodically assess end user experience, in order to maintain world class and modern work environment.
- Build and update knowledge repository including:
o KB article
o Standard operating procedures
o Known errors
- Operate and maintain KAPSARC Configuration Management Data Base and corresponding Configuration Item Relationships.
- Monitor and trigger renewals for out of support equipment, consumables replenishment, and software licenses with corresponding distribution plan.
- Support the annual budget preparation in terms of capital and operating expenses.
- Manage new arrivals and departure (IT processes) within KAPSARC (office and residents) in terms of office equipment, installed software and user account setup.