The Research Fellow in Transportation will conduct cutting-edge and innovate research into important passenger and freight transportation topics that are highly policy-relevant, specifically in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, other countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council, China, and India.
Ware looking for someone who is:
· A strategic thinker &researcher with expertise in transportation studies.
· Able to create and lead innovative research projects.
· Strong in writing &communication skills with a track record of peer-reviewed publications.
· Active in the regional and global transportation and energy policy community.
· Has good communication skills and enthusiastic team player.