يستخدم هذا الموقع الكوكيز لجعل تصفحكم أفضل. ويعد استمراركم بتصفح الموقع موافقة على ذلك
Administers and maintains the computerized access control functions at vital facilities. Acts as Technical Advisor to the Director. Responsible for ensuring Security Systems is provided to entire KAPSARC campus facilities by drafting installation plans, scheduling maintenance on various equipment site wide, researching new security technology and overseeing the proper installation of equipment. Ensure full implementation of safety management programs. Supervise all Command and Control Center systems and activities to ensure full operation. Supervise the process of security management systems for all security application. Responsible of the Safety & Security investigation service within KAPSARC. Coordinate with Government agencies assigned to the center and other as required for emergency service such as and not limited to (Civil Defense, Traffic Police, FSF, Red Crescent …etc).
- Bachelor’s Degree in (Computer Science, Criminal Justice, Management Information System) or equivalent College degree in Security Science or Security System plus several years of college level training or equivalent in specialized courses of instruction and experience. Good command of oral and written English and Arabic is mandatory. Good working knowledge of PC applications including MS Word, Excel spreadsheets, and PowerPoint presentations. Good oral presentation skills.
- Knowledge of technical security and Saudi government policies and procedures. Must possess good understanding of and judgment to effectively carry out the responsibilities involved as member of management in an expatriate environment where laws, customs and habit and differ radically from those in other countries. Infrequent contact with Saudi government officials, i.e. Civil Defense, Customs, Frontier Forces, Ministry of Interior, Security Forces, Air Defense, Criminal/Traffic and Intelligence Police to discuss and resolve security related problems that could have a direct bearing on KAPSARC related activities including its employees and their dependents in coordination with head of department.
- Performs all security responsibilities at the KAPSARC-wide level, providing assistance and direction to all departments and the community in general.
- Responsible for the operation of response to major inquiries of complex overall problem , the Emergency communications system and advice on enforcement of general security , policy, procedure. Assignments are usually of major critical propositions.
- Manage the design and implementation of policies and strategies of corporate safety & security, including but not limited to, internal investigations, executive protection, workplace violence, technological protection systems, Contract guard force management, proprietary information, fire prevention and protection, computer security, crisis management, and environmental health and safety.
- Maintain technical expertise in all of the major security function.
- Direct the development, implementation, and updating of intrusion system in support of protection of KAPSARC facilities including the intrusion detection system and fence intrusion detection system.
- Direct the initiation of newly required general instructions and responsible for the coordination, review and updating of current general instructions reflecting new corporate policies and procedures.
- Direct the sensitive documents security program and investigation of all violations that occurs at KAPSARC.
- Directs, coordinates, and implements physical security programs for protection of KASARC offices, facilities and residential areas. Consults with experts for revisions to security procedures as dictated by changing conditions and directs security personnel to ensure optimum coverage.
- Directs, conducts and coordinates investigations and surveillance of security related incidents such as thefts, vandalism, motor vehicle collisions (MVCs), drugs and other similar matters which are sensitive and confidential.
- Administration, development and maintenance of security access control systems for KAPSARC personnel, residents, vital facilities, and vehicle and visitor identification.
- Provide technical support for KAPSARC security operations.
- Prepare strategic plans and develop programming functions for KAPSARC.
- Devise sensitive documents security programs.
- Maintain situational awareness of regulatory and cyber threat landscapes with a view to proactively limiting the likelihood of adverse events occurring
- Manage administrative, logistics, and budgetary issues related to the mission of Safety, Security & Transportation Department.
- Administrate all Safety, Security & Transportation Polices and Procedure
- Manage with service provider assigned staff training and customer training.
- Manage with service provider in conducting awareness campaigns.
- Perform other duties as assigned i.e. coordinates, manages, directs, and reports daily activities on the protection of KAPSARC.
- Administer the intrusion detection system and fence intrusion detection system at KAPSARC.
- Direct development and administration of automated fingerprint identification system.
- Be on 24-hours on-call for immediate responses to security and related emergencies in KAPSARC such as accidents, fires, bomb threats, and other security related occurrences.