The creation and development of sustainable solutions in response to client’s requirements within the reach of KAPSARC’s intellectual property and expertise.
Senior Advisor (Advisory Services)
- الرمز الوظيفي 244BR
- A Master’s or PhD degree in a relevant field (Business Administration / Finance/ International Relationship or Economic Background); Masters preferred
- Specifically, as Senior Advisor, you should be a subject matter expert in one or more of the following: energy markets, economics, modelling platforms and procedures; government and public sector consultancy projects delivery, energy, technology & communications, Financial Services.
- Direct experience working with or within a large, complex, multinational organization is desirable
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A proven track record of proactively managing clients and stakeholders, including providing constructive challenge, influencing decisions, providing robust advice, delivering difficult messages and managing performance issues.
- Provide strategic, unbiased and objective advisory services which help stakeholders improve their productivity and overall performance.
- Develop client proposals and lead engagements at the directive of the Advisory Services Director.
- Mentor junior staff members and client counterparts.
- Build lasting relationships with mentees and clients to ensure the success of projects.
- Monitor the entire life cycle of engagements/projects, flag risks and highlight resource requirements where necessary.
- Lead the acquisition of relevant information from clients, the analysis of client issues and present recommendations to clients based on the analysis conducted by the team.
- Manage client expectations and set a schedule for implementing improvements where necessary.
- Participate in networking activities and develop new strategy tools and techniques in relevant areas of expertise.
- Maintain professional relationships with colleagues and client representatives.