يستخدم هذا الموقع الكوكيز لجعل تصفحكم أفضل. ويعد استمراركم بتصفح الموقع موافقة على ذلك
The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for obtaining, interpreting and defining business requirements, outlining problems, and working with different cross-functional teams to define and deliver amazing solutions. The position will be the key point of contact from the IT team to the business and must oversee the business process analysis and execute the collection, elicitation, and recording of business requirements.
- Certified in Business Analysis, ITIL, PMI PMP Project Management or related
- IT Degree
- Must have at least 10 years of Business Analyst, IT or related experience
- Experience and practical knowledge of multi-skilled Agile delivery techniques and UML
- Experience of leading / managing / developing multi-disciplinary, cross-functional teams to deliver against agreed business strategy/plans
- Excellent leadership skills to manage upwardly to senior executives as well as motivate core team members
- Business and technical change / transformation experience
- Understand design thinking and human-centered design techniques and methods
- Thorough knowledge of MS Project, Azure DevOps or alternative planning tools and produce project plans as required
- Proven presentation and negotiation skills
- High level technology knowhow such as database and big data concepts
- Based on interaction with business units, the Senior Business Analyst will propose and document innovative ideas which will drive value to KAPSARC. This includes managing the relations and communication with business and support departments.
- Understand business problems, analyze the need and devise change strategies, working with the technical teams on suitable solutions.
- Drive change and facilitate stakeholder collaboration.
- Document and evaluate the business case for a proposed change with supported high level project plans.
- Understand business requirements, documenting and simplifying them so they are suitable for technical teams.
- Develop and document user personas, customer journey maps, empathy maps and conduct sessions based on design thinking practice.
- Requirements modeling using UML, and also supporting User Acceptance processes.
- Document non-functional requirements from business by asking specific questions such as expected performance per user request.
- Locate inefficiencies, present opportunities, and process recommendations, implemented via IT and technological solutions.
- Using different analytical techniques and tools, to document business and non-functional requirements (such as expected performance).
- Connecting and bridging domain experts and technology experts by explaining technical terminology to business teams and business requirements to technical teams.
- Working with business to understand the issues/bottlenecks/opportunities and document, in business terms, possible solutions.
- Gathering, identifying, documenting of business requirements, and simplifying them, so that they are easily understood across the whole team. Use tools and techniques to produce high level wireframes and concepts to present to the business teams.
- Supporting business transition and helping to establish change.
- Work in an agile way to ensure the requirements are properly translated into user stories with suitable acceptance criteria.
- Be able to interpret economic and mathematical information and construct attractive charts and diagrams.
- Must be able to produce impressive reports, PowerPoint slides and presentations.
- Translate the research requirements into user stories using Agile tools (such as Azure DevOps).
- Build and maintain trusted relationships with directors, senior managers and business partners across the organization.
- Produce clear and visually interesting diagrams to explain processes, flow and concepts as required using tools such as Microsoft Visio and PowerPoint.
- Help business stakeholders to embrace digital solutions and new ways of working to drive greater efficiencies and meet their business priorities.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by coordinating the delivery of services to IT key internal customers.
- Understand business challenges and priorities and act as the trusted advisor when it comes to service and technology solutions.
- Responsible for helping to capture, stimulate, prioritize and shape business demand and lead value delivery.
- Working cross-functionally to successfully align, plan both technical and business initiatives, from conception through to delivery.
- Stakeholder management at all levels of an organization.
- Understanding business demand by working with business units and producing demand management plans.
- Contribute to creating a Digital Transformation Strategy roadmap.
- Lead the project through implementation.
- Identify and reduce risk of failure.
- Must be able to ask and negotiate difficult questions with stakeholders, business and technical team.
- Must be able to explain, recommend and present newer business processes, business innovations, customer journey maps, interaction and process flows.
- Proven experience of value stream mapping, documenting customer profile and journey map.
- Able to come up with key performance indicators and key risk indicators.
- Represent IT in non-technical meetings, explaining and presenting concepts to business