يستخدم هذا الموقع الكوكيز لجعل تصفحكم أفضل. ويعد استمراركم بتصفح الموقع موافقة على ذلك
King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Center (KAPSARC) is searching for a candidate who is dedicated and passionate to advance energy economics research. The individual needs to be energetic and ensures thorough attention to detail.
The Data developer will automate and maintain data flows between source, KAPSARC data portal and energy data analytics ecosystem. This position will automate and maintain hundreds of source to publish data flows. Having expertise in managing time series data and energy economics domain is a must have.
- Minimum of Master’s degree in Statistics, Environment, Energy, Computer Sciences or related field.
- Five years of professional experience in large scale data management with hands-on expertise on structured and unstructured databases, statistics, programming, data ingestion, time-series data management
- Excellent command of oral and written English is required
- Design, develop, conduct analysis, build and apply appropriate tools to manage data flows
- Expert in scripting, database, extract-transform-load(ETL), data stream, visualization, machine learning, text mining and visualization
- Ability to develop, model and maintain large datasets (50M records and thousands of datasets).
- Data analysis tools Opendatasoft, Knoema, PostGres, GAMS/Eviews/Matlab, Dataiku, Sisense, Tableau, Scilab
- Programming experience Java, NodeJS, JS, CSS, Angular or Reactjs, NoSQL, AWS devops
- Ability to write on key indicators related data insights
- Source and discover data: Capture, store and understand data by developing scripts/tools
- Perform data sourcing, preparation and management functions in an automated way
- Setup and manage time series, event and link databases Data fusion and analysis: Transform data using off-the-shelf and open source tools to analyze and write data insights further
- Perform descriptive, exploratory, inferential, predictive and causal type data analysis
- Track key energy and economic indicators data changes, alert and document insights Model and Publish: Maintain KAPSARC models and develop model data tools
- Collaborate with researches on understand developed models and their data flows
- Maintain models and showcase model scenario and output on Web
- Configure web data portals with right metadata for easy access
Improve data quality of public datasets: Expertise related to one of the below areas: Environment, Climate, Energy related data analysis and visualization