To design and oversee the strategy and process of managing energy sector stakeholders requests and ensuring the right allocation of the resources and technical capabilities to the projects, to ensure that all requests are handled in a timely and accurate manner.
Process Coordination Director
- Auto req ID 378BR
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, MIS, or any other related field with 15-17 years of experience
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, MIS, Data science, or any other related field with-13-15 years of relevant experience
- Experience in the energy sector and/or consulting is highly preferred.
- Experience in managing large scale, complex and multi-stakeholder projects.
- Strategy and Plans
- In conjunction with the VP, formulate and direct the implementation of the functional strategy in line with vision, mission, and corporate objectives.
- Ensure that the overall business strategy is translated into annual operational business plans for the function and the performance is monitored to ensure business plans are in line with the overall strategy.
- Ensure the provision of subject matter expertise for the assigned domain and provide counsel to the leadership on all related areas to facilitate the achievement of the strategic objectives.
- Provide overall direction for the effective achievement of objectives through effective leadership by setting of individual objectives, managing performance, and mentoring and developing team to maximize performance and learning.
- Ensure proper cascading and implementation of the functional objectives and implement monitoring mechanisms to assess progress and promote a performance driven culture.
Planning and Coordination
- Direct the process of managing the energy sector stakeholders requests (reception, classification, scoping, prioritization, and approval) and oversee the implementation of technology systems/tools and processes that are used to manage the stakeholders requests in order to manage and fulfill the requests in a timely and accurate manner.
- Build and develop relationships with energy sector stakeholders in order to ensure requests are understood and facilitated in a seamless manner.
- Oversee and create visibility on all requests received by KAPSARC and coordinate with internal stakeholders at different stages of request handling, to ensure seamless process coordination.
- Track all requests in the pipeline, oversee the implementation of projects and conduct weekly progress meetings with all internal stakeholders to ensure that projects are being delivered as per the plan and any changes, risks or challenges are highlighted and managed effectively.
- Oversee and manage the pipeline of requests and have an overall visibility on the availabilities and capabilities of all consultants/ Knowledge and Analysis team members / partners, to ensure the projects are staffed with the most capable team.
- Direct the process of allocating the right resources with the right capabilities in the right time in line with the defined scope of work and advise key stakeholders on necessary actions to manage any constraints and challenges, in order to staff the project in a timely manner.
- Re-assess the project staffing and process periodically and supervise the improvement objectives, needs, scope, timeline and required capabilities.
Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Lead the management of change through continuous improvement of functional systems, processes and practices considering global standards and changes in the business environment.
Policies, Systems, Processes and Procedures
- Direct the development and oversee the implementation of functional policies, systems, processes, procedures, and controls so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service in a consistent manner.
- Direct the preparation of periodical management reports and progress reports to keep the senior management informed about the progress of various initiatives and to facilitate decision-making.
- Perform any other duties which the organization may require to be carried out.