يستخدم هذا الموقع الكوكيز لجعل تصفحكم أفضل. ويعد استمراركم بتصفح الموقع موافقة على ذلك
The HR Officer serves within various HR functions including internal communications, new hire onboarding, employee relations, training & development, compensation, and HR administration. They assure that KAPSARC policies and processes are properly interpreted, clearly understood, and equitably administered in terms of both the organization and employee interests.
- A degree in human resources, business, or related field.
- Graphic design skills.
- Previous work experience in human resources or closely related functional responsibilities.
- Proficient in MS Office and comfortable learning new technical systems as needed; knowledge of HRMS is a plus.
- Understanding of Saudi Labor Law and disciplinary procedures preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness.
- Excellent command of the English language (spoken/written).
- Excellent command of the Arabic language (spoken/written).
- Possess knowledge of HR core functions and strategies.
- Ability to work harmoniously with people of different nationalities and temperaments.
- Demonstrate maturity and sound judgment, particularly in a high stress environment.
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies.
- Willingness to learn and ability to adapt.
- Must possess strong organizational/time management skills.
- Assist in developing and executing personnel procedures and policies, providing guidance and interpretation for business operations.
- Provide professional advice and assistance to employees on a variety of matters relating to HR policies, procedures, and programs.
- Prepare outgoing HR email announcements and respond to incoming emails.
- Create and implement strategic communication plans that maximize employee engagement.
- Implement integrated communication plans for transformational business priorities or culture initiatives that inspire and connect employees.
- Develop feedback mechanisms to assess employees’ awareness, engagement level, and effectiveness of the communication delivered.
- Work closely with other departments to design and implement workplace initiatives fostering innovation and collaboration.
- Present campaign visuals at an advanced level using infographics and modern software.
- Assist the HR team with HR operations matters.
- Assist in the Internship Program by preparing internship contract, screening, interviewing, and managing the hiring process.
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans for a new joiner.
- Other duties within the scope, spirit, and purpose of the job, as needed by the department or requested by management.