To plan, deliver, and monitor the college project activities, through using business development tools and leveraging KAPSARC’s thought leadership, expertise, and functional offerings, to successfully fulfill the project workstream in line with KAPSARC’s quality standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, MIS, Data Science, or any other related field with 4-6 years of experience or
- Master's degree in Business Administration, MIS, Data Science, or any other related field with 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Proven track record of successful development of projects or programs
- Experience working in educational organizations is highly preferred
- Experience around conceptualization and design of executive education, leadership development and corporate learning programs is highly preferred
- Business Development
- Develop and execute effective sales strategies directed at new stakeholders, draft business proposals and ensure closing of contracts.
- Conduct stakeholders’ visits and presentations, working with the college director and other staff as relevant throughout the partnership lifecycle.
- Manage stakeholders/partnerships portfolios and identify potential growth opportunities.
- Manage and nurture relationships at multiple levels with stakeholders in order to provide deeper levels of service and greater value.
- Attend program launches, professional and networking events as relevant to cultivate stakeholders’ relationships.
- Work with the college director on program pricing and cost/profit models to ensure appropriate profit margins.
- Monitor and manage revenue and program profitability.
Project Development and Delivery
- Identify stakeholders’ needs and work with the faculty to design educational concepts with clear program objectives and a learning agenda that responds to stakeholders’ business and organizational challenges.
- Liaise with Operations during program development (confirming program dates, identifying and securing program director/faculty, developing program materials…).
- Ensure handover from business proposal to program delivery: brief, problem solving where required and maintain visibility on program delivery while retaining stakeholder relationship.
- Continually strive to improve program proposals, integrating stakeholder feedback, designing/implementing innovations and ensuring educational objectives remain relevant.
- Engage in regular stakeholders’ meetings and collect feedback to ensure high satisfaction level.
- Report the delivery risks and challenges to the college director and propose mitigation actions to manage the implications of the risks and challenges on the course of the project.
- Prepare the forecast of the resources needed for the project based on the pipeline updates, including the number of resources, the expected utilization throughout the project, the required technical expertise/domain, and the expected timelines.
- Update the resources availabilities and plans on regular basis based on the project status, to ensure optimum utilization of the available resources and the successful fulfilment of the project.
Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement and sustainability of systems, processes and practices considering global standards, productivity improvement and cost reduction.
- Analyze the information and prepare reports and dashboards in a timely and accurate manner to meet the requirements, policies, and quality standards.
- Perform any other duties which the organization may require to be carried out.
The link has been copied to the clipboard