To facilitate the effective alignment, delivery and monitoring of the KAPSARC College project, provide strategic analysis and reports whilst ensuring all project commitments, timelines and standards are met to help KAPSARC achieve its strategic goals.
Project Lead – KAPSARC College
- Auto req ID 385BR
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Management Systems or relevant fields with 9-13 years of relevant experience
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Management Systems or relevant fields with 7-11 years of relevant experience
- Experience working in academia and project management is highly preferred
- Project Management
- Provide advice and facilitate the design and set-up of all college projects in consultation with senior management and business units in order to ensure clear alignment with business needs and KAPSARC’s priorities.
- Manage the day-to-day implementation of the college project by monitoring and communicating the implementation plans to all concerned stakeholders to ensure that they are completed to the highest level of satisfaction, within agreed timescales and budget.
- Review and monitor the project deliverables and timelines, anticipate changing project needs and develop alternative solutions in order to manage any constraints and challenges.
- Oversee the project progress and budget and communicate the same to senior management as per the agreed timelines and reporting formats and implement course-corrections as needed.
Strategic Analysis and Implementation Roadmap
- Conduct internal and external strategic analysis for KAPSARC to ensure a thorough understanding of the broader external landscape and environment in which KAPSARC College operates in order to identify gaps and provide recommendations for improvement to the senior management.
- Support the development of a comprehensive strategy map that includes strategic objectives, KPIs, implementation plan, identified risks, change management and communication plan etc., in order to provide a clear roadmap on the implementation of KAPSARC College.
Communication and Relationship Management
- Develop a communication plan to ensure all related stakeholders are informed and communicated in an effective and timely manner.
- Build and foster relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, provide high-quality professional services to manage their expectations and fulfill their needs.
Policies, Systems, Processes and Procedures
- Provide inputs to the design and implement policies, systems, and procedures so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirement are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service.
Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement and sustainability of systems, processes and practices considering global standards, productivity improvement and cost reduction.
- Analyze the information and prepare reports and dashboards in a timely and accurate manner to meet the requirements, policies, and quality standards.
- Perform any other duties which the organization may require to be carried out.