Business Skills and Communications Bootcamp
A Transformative 2-Week Bootcamp in
Business Skills and Communication.
About the program
The program is designed to provide entry-level employees with an understanding of the new fundamentals of business while building awareness of personal work styles and preferences. Through teamwork and work on real-world projects, participants will be provided training in the following core work.
- Organizational IQ
- Problem Solving
- Design Thinking
- Effective Communication
- Understanding Customers
- Effective Research
- Business Models
- Data Analysis
- Financial Analysis
- Understanding of working style, professional strengths, and interests, and mapping out their professional journey
- Develop the ability to build teams, move past conflict productively, develop norms to guide collaboration, run meetings effectively, and provide constructive feedback.
- Developing a compelling voice, communication style, and professional presence
- Understanding each phase of project management and applying project execution skills
- Applying problem-solving techniques and learning how innovators, problem-solvers, and designers alike develop solutions to challenging problems
- Exploring best practices for designing and conducting quality research.
- Understanding Excel basics and using it to calculate market size and analyze survey data.
- Ability to read and interpret an income statement and perform basic business analyses
- Understanding business models and customer behavior
Who should attend?
- This program is designed for entry level professionals with an experience of 0-3 years who are interested in developing their business and communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required for participation.
- Availability to attend the full program.
- To register for the program, please fill and submit the registration application form.
- All applications will be reviewed and accepted applicants will be sent an acceptance email to enroll into the program.
- Accepted applicants must complete the enrollment process as explained in the acceptance email.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you require additional information or support.