The Business Administrator is responsible for providing general office support and technical assistance for the HR department and aids the department members in the preparation of data and report materials, scheduling and correspondence.
- Diploma and/or bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Administrative and support experience preferred.
- Excellent command of the English language (spoken/written).
- Workable knowledge of the Arabic language (preferable).
- Ability to maintain job related, social, organizational and ethical norms.
- An awareness of the importance of confidentiality and the ability to differentiate public from confidential information. Able to maintain strict confidentiality when necessary.
- Develops positive working relationships with stakeholders / staff / customers, identifies and seeks to meet their needs. Is courteous, patient, pleasant and helpful with people’s concerns; takes actions to accommodate people’s needs whenever possible. Treats them as first priority and actively seeks to improve service.
- Ability to adapt and work effectively within a variety of situations, and with various individuals or groups.
- Pays attention to detail and initiates self-checking procedures; ensures high levels of accuracy and consistent quality. Monitors quality and devises systems to support continuous improvement.
- Awareness of ERP applications such as SAP/Oracle.
- Ability to work in a high demand/volume work environment with changing priorities.
- Serves as the first point of contact for all visitors and callers to the office.
- Greets and assists scheduled and impromptu visitors.
- Answers and screens telephone calls and responds/forwards messages, as appropriate, to ensure timely resolution, as well as answering routine inquires.
- Handles routine and confidential correspondence.
- Maintains reference files filing system.
- Handles routine revisions to guidelines and procedures manual.
- Prepares and maintains statistical reports, data analysis, and financial summaries.
- Other duties within the scope, spirit, and purpose of the job, as needed by the department or requested by management.
The link has been copied to the clipboard