The Senior Business Analyst collaborates with the business functional areas, gathers data and identifies requirements, measures and tracks progress to meet KAPSARC’s strategic-planning deliverables effectively and efficiently. The analyst analyzes internal and external data, facilitates communications with stakeholders, monitors, tracks and measures progress and outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics, finance, statistics, management systems or relevant fields
- Minimum 3 years prior experience in business and management analysis.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Working effectively and collaboratively with a diverse team.
- Excellent user of technology for analysis, data collection, presentations and reporting.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Must be fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Analyze internal and external data to inform KAPSARC’s strategic planning process.
- Gather a variety of data and information from business functions and stakeholders to develop business plans.
- Documents business processes, business risks and ensures an effective implementation of a business plan.
- Coordinates resources across multiple departments in strategic and business planning efforts.
- Liaise among all departments to keep lines of communication open and ensure meaningful collaboration.
- Execute project-related communication and requests for information at the direction of the Director of Strategy & Planning.
- Maintains strategic planning tools and documentation.
- Monitor business and financial performance of departments across KAPSARC
- Contribute to development of management reports.
- Apply discretion in handling highly confidential information
- Perform other duties as required.
The link has been copied to the clipboard