KAPSARC is searching for talented, open-minded thinkers to add to our growing research and business management teams. We seek intelligent, creative team players who relish a challenge, share our desire to have a positive impact on society, are not afraid to be original, and are eager to develop and learn.
We’re in search of a qualified and resourceful HR Officer to support the HR department in ensuring smooth and efficient business operations. The HR Officer will have both administrative and strategic responsibilities, helping to plan and administer important functions, such as staffing, development, and engagement.
Objectives of this Role
- Assist in developing and executing personnel procedures and policies, providing guidance and interpretation for business operations.
- Participate in development of HR objectives and systems, including metrics, queries, and standard reports for ongoing company requirements.
- Increase employee engagement index.
Assist in administering benefits, compensation, training, employee performance programs and other HR operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, or a related field.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness.
- Fluent in English.
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies.
- Proficient in MS Office and comfortable learning new technical systems as needed; knowledge of HRMS is a plus.
- Additional HR training in HR field preferred.
- Understanding of Saudi labor laws and disciplinary procedures preferred.
- Graphic design skills.
- Assist the HR team with HR operations matters.
- Administration, coordination, and support for recruitment.
- Be actively involved in the internship program - recruitment by preparing internship contact, screening, interviewing, managing the hiring process.
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans for a new joiner.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements.
- Prepare outgoing HR email announcements and respond to incoming emails.
- Create and implement change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage of new initiatives and minimize resistance.
- Implement integrated communication plans for transformational initiatives and assist in building and implementing communications that inspire and connect employees about business priorities and culture initiatives.
- Develop and implement a communication strategy that includes media outreach and social media content creation.
- Develop feedback mechanisms to assess employees’ awareness, engagement level, and effectiveness of the communication delivered.
- Collaborate with other departments to design and implement workplace fostering innovation and collaboration; define HR initiatives for creating a suitable environment enhancing the innovation capability.
The link has been copied to the clipboard