To conceptualize, develop, and implement the organizational culture and employee engagement strategies and initiatives to promote the establishment of a corporate culture which enables the achievement of KAPSARC’s strategic imperatives by creating a positive and engaging environment for all employees; monitor the implementation of HR operations to ensure smooth and efficient delivery of HR employee services and government affairs processes.
HR Services Lead
- Auto req ID 367BR
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or any other related field. With 9-12 years of relevant experience or
- Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or any other related field. With 7-10 years of relevant experience
- Prior experience in the Saudi Labor Law and using culture assessments and employee engagement surveys is a must
- Professional certification such as CIPD/ SHRM/ SPHR is highly preferable
- Organization Culture
- Identify the key elements needed to create KAPSARC’s desired culture by managing the data collection activities from different sources (surveys, researching best practices, market benchmarks, etc.) to ensure creating an organizational culture linked to the mission, vision, values and strategic objectives of KAPSARC.
- Recommend key cultural initiatives and programs that would help facilitate the desired culture and develop a road map to ensure timely and proper execution.
- Measure and monitor the impact of cultural initiatives and programs on creating the desired culture, by seeking regular feedback from different stakeholders and make required changes to ensure the desired impact and culture is achieved.
Diversity and inclusion
- Develop initiatives, policies, and communication materials which reinforce diversity and inclusion in the workplace, managing all aspects of employee relations challenges (such as harassment etc.) whilst ensuring representation of all employees across KAPSARC.
- Monitor diversity metrics, acting as an internal consultant to underrepresented groups and make sure all voices are heard equally, promoting employee engagement and team spirit.
- Design and monitor the delivery of awareness programs on promoting diversity and inclusion and provision of equal opportunities to all employees regardless of their protected characteristics.
- Develop an engagement management framework centered around best in class initiatives leveraging data to implement strategies that promote and achieve a culture of excellence and high engagement.
- Conceptualize employee engagement, retention and happiness programs and strategies to define and promote employee happiness, engagement and wellbeing activities across KAPSARC, in line with the overall HR strategy.
- Implement employee engagement surveys and action planning cycle based on engagement results by partnering with key stakeholders across business functions to assess and continually improve engagement levels.
HR Operations Management
- Manage the implementation of the end-to-end processes of employee relations from joining to separation, management of employee’s business travel requests to enhance the employee experience, ensuring adherence with the Saudi labor law and regulations.
- Monitor the employee’s complaints and grievances to ensure that actions are taken in a timely manner to solve their issues in line with the Saudi Labor Law and regulations and internal bylaws.
- Ensure proper data management in KAPSARC’s HR core system and ensure proper documentations in employee files
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships with all relevant government stakeholders with the highest standards of business ethics, whilst promptly attending to all critical issues in-order to ensure the services required by KAPSARC are delivered in the most effective manner.
- Monitor the effective administration of government affairs services, ensuring timely achievement of SLA standards.
- Organize and supervise the activities and work of the team to ensure that all work is carried out in an efficient manner which is consistent with operating procedures and policy.
- Provide on-the-job training and constructive feedback to the team to support their overall growth and development.
Policies, Systems, Processes and Procedures
- Provide inputs to the design and implement policies, systems, and procedure so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements, fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service.