KAPSARC seeks passionate, experienced researchers to undertake empirical studies and evidence-based policy analysis as part of its climate change centered research program. Research Analysts should have experience in one or more of the following subject areas:
· Energy efficiency and demand-side management.
· Carbon capture and storage (CCS) and low-carbon oil.
· Renewable energy and low-carbon power systems.
· Global climate policy frameworks (UNFCCC and Paris Agreement) and policy mechanisms (carbon pricing, cap and trade, etc.).
· Green growth and climate finance.
· Climate-energy-water nexus and adaptation/resilience issues specific to the GCC.