KAPSARC seeks an analytically strong researcher to lead and contribute to life cycle assessment (LCA) studies of transport fuels and systems. The objective would be to provide quantitative results for energy consumption, greenhouse gas emissions, criteria air pollutant emissions, and water stress across the life cycles of transport fuels and systems.
- Ph.D. in environmental science, engineering, or other related field with coursework and/or research experience in life cycle analysis of transport fuels and systems. A bachelor’s and/or master’s degree is acceptable if research maturity in the field is demonstrated through experience.
- Doctorate degree and 6 plus years relevant experience; or Master's degree and 9 plus years relevant experience; or Bachelor's degree and 12 plus years relevant experience
- Experience with LCA modelling platforms such as GREET, openLCA, SimaPro, or GaBi preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to write and publish peer-reviewed journal publications is a plus.
- Experience of working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams.
- Good communication skills and enthusiastic team player.
- Collect and synthesize information to conduct LCA studies.
- Further develop analytical models and tools to provide quantitative results on LCA studies of transport fuels and systems.
- Use LCA analytical skills to provide insights to support policy development, and to analyze the impact of decisions on the transport system, the economy, the environment and society.
- Communicate results to stakeholders through well-designed presentations as advisory support.
- Publish peer-reviewed journal articles and discussion papers.
- Present results at conferences and workshops.
The link has been copied to the clipboard