The Research Fellow – Mining will cover developments in the mining industry,specifically in relation to Saudi Arabia, the region, and globally. This includes project reviews, costs, financial analysis, product pricing, demand modelling, and other related topics.
Current / future projects:
– Saudi mining competitiveness and development review
- Ph.D./Masters degreed candidates with backgrounds in Economics, Engineering, or other highly numerate disciplines are desired.
- Work history and publications may override educational requirements in exceptional cases.
- Experience of working in and managing multidisciplinary and multicultural teams.
- Good communication skills and enthusiastic team player.
- Min 15 years’ experience in mining and research/analysis/modelling
- Regional experience preferred, but not required
- Consultancy experience is an advantage
- High English proficiency required, Arabic and other additional languages are a plus
- Assist research team activities by producing deadline-driven analysis and research, provide suggestions for additional useful content and value added information, and support with continued flow of crucial thought-leading research papers.
- Prepare analyses of relevant issues including economic impacts and profit maximization
- Analyze local and international demand & trade opportunities
- Market Strategy (regional competition, scale of industry, bottlenecks, etc.)
- Monitor product markets and prepare reports
- Participate with KAPSARC’s conferences, events, publications, etc.
The link has been copied to the clipboard