|The Research Fellow in Transportation will conduct cutting-edge and innovate research into important passenger and freight transportation topics that are highly policy-relevant, specifically in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, other countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council, China, and India.
Ware looking for someone who is:
· A strategic thinker &researcher with expertise in transportation studies.
· Able to create and lead innovative research projects.
· Strong in writing &communication skills with a track record of peer-reviewed publications.
· Active in the regional and global transportation and energy policy community.
· Has good communication skills and enthusiastic team player.
- Ph.D. in Transportation, Economics, Econometrics, Public Policy, or other related field. A Master’s Degree is acceptable if research maturity in the field is demonstrated given job experience.
- Demonstrate specific experience researching China, India, GCC, or Saudi Arabia is a plus.
- Expertise in the development of quantitative models, data analysis techniques, econometric analysis, and/or other quantitative policy analysis specific to the transportation sector.
- Strong experience of working in evidence-based public policy
- Proven ability to draft analytical and evidence-based policy-relevant papers that are clear, concise and reader-friendly; successful peer-reviewed publications is a distinct advantage.
- The Research Fellow Transportation will:
- Propose and lead research projects related to passenger and/or freight transportation, multimodal transportation.
- Join existing research in KAPSARC on transportation and its impact on energy use.
- Conduct policy-relevant quantitative research.
- Effectively communicate findings in written discussion papers, journals, and conferences.
The link has been copied to the clipboard