Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry. Obtains help by sounding alarms. Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Auto req ID 371BR
- High school or higher.
- Moderate English.
- Inspect and patrol premises regularly; monitor surveillance equipment; inspect buildings, equipment, and access points; permit entry.
- Authorize entrance of people and vehicles.
- Respond to alarms and react in a timely manner.
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Control traffic by directing drivers.
- Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintain environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintain organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Report to supervisors on a regular basis.