The Senior Business Specialist provides strategic business analysis services to the business functional areas to meet KAPSARC’s strategic goals effectively and efficiently. The Specialist works closely with all business units to implement their departmental strategies and solve business challenges.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, economics, finance, statistics, management systems or relevant fields
- Minimum 7 years prior experience in business and management analysis.
- Excellent ability to analyze and synthesize business requirements.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Working effectively and collaboratively with a diverse team.
- Excellent user of technology for analysis, data collection, presentations and reporting.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Must be fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Review assigned business processes and systems to identify opportunities for efficiency improvements.
- Lead analysis of internal and external data to inform KAPSARC’s strategic planning process.
- Develop and document business processes, business risks and drive effective implementation of business plan.
- Provide guidance to others in execution of business plans and application of best practices.
- Lead coordination of resources across multiple departments in strategic and business planning efforts.
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders.
- Keep business units informed and updated on results and performance.
- Execute project-related communication and requests for information at the direction of the Director of Strategy & Planning.
- Develop and maintain strategic planning tools and documentation.
- Lead monitoring of business and financial performance of departments across KAPSARC.
- Lead development of management reports.
- Apply discretion in handling highly confidential information.
- Perform other duties as required.
The link has been copied to the clipboard