To carry out the day-to-day administrative activities related to the college project, in order to fulfill KAPSARC College requests on time and to the highest standards level.
Senior Business Analyst – KAPSARC College
- Auto req ID 384BR
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, or any other related field. With 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Prior experience in administrative work or event management is preferred, and using Microsoft Office applications is a must
- Administrative Affairs
- Organize the college project schedule by planning meetings, coordinating and communicating with stakeholders, preparing all necessary documents, writing meeting minutes, in order to ensure the effective execution of the project timeline.
- Communicate with the college project team and other stakeholders inside and outside KAPSARC to provide them with the required information and reports at the appropriate time and respond to their inquiries related to the project in coordination with the function director.
- Work closely with the college director to identify the implementation requirements and project timeline, in order to ensure timely coordination with relevant stakeholders to fulfill the requirements of the project.
- Manage the logistics related to the events sponsored by the college or strategic planning function, in order to assist in the execution of the events in a timely manner and in line with the desired quality standards.
- Organize and oversee the college programs and/or events and ensure smooth execution.
- Prepare and follow up on letters, correspondence, minutes of meetings and other working documents to support the college director in carrying out own tasks and duties.
- Classify and archive the documents in line with record management and archiving policies and standards to maintain records updated and secured.
Policies, Systems, Processes and Procedures
- Adhere to all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Analyze the information and prepare reports and dashboards in a timely and accurate manner to meet the requirements, policies, and quality standards.
- Prepare reports for the college programs and communicate the same with internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform any other duties which the organization may require to be carried out.