The Senior Quality Inspector is responsible for providing support to all quality and performance-related activities that include but are not limited to inspections, auditing, data collection and data analysis, with major concentration on field inspections.
- Technical and/or bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Certification in quality audits with at least 5 years of experience in a relevant field.
- Excellent command of the English language (spoken/written).
- Workable knowledge of the Arabic language (preferable).
- Must possess strong organizational/time management skills.
- Must have well-organized reporting and logging capabilities.
- Effective decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to details and effective follow-up on issues until resolution.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and able to handle last-minute changes.
- Adequate physical ability to conduct site inspections at various times, as needed.
- Prepares frequent reports related to quality and performance.
- Monitors the Contractor’s daily inspection activities.
- Conducts daily inspection activities.
- Assists in conducting processes, audits and performance reporting.
- Reviews SOP and inspection reports.
- Other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job, as requested by FM management.
The link has been copied to the clipboard