The strategy and planning coordinator ensures multiple cross-functional teams and departments meet strategic -planning related timelines and deliverables effectively and efficiently. The coordinator facilitates communications with stakeholders, helps in organizing meetings, manage calendars, monitor, track and measure progress and outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, planning, administration, management systems or relevant fields
- Prior experience in communications, planning, administration is desired
- Customer service principles and practices
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Time management skills
- Working effectively and collaboratively with a diverse team.
- Excellent user of computer technology to enable communications, time management, data collection and reporting.
- Problem solving skills
- Must be fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Ensures the timely submission of deliverables from a diverse array of multiple cross-functional teams.
- Maintains visibility of strategic planning process and initiatives throughout KAPSARC during the planning process to ensure meaningful collaboration, and comprehensive and effective implementation.
- Coordinates resources across multiple departments in strategic planning efforts. Liaison among all departments to keep lines of communication open and ensure meaningful collaboration. Provides support and direction as appropriate.
- Provides select support services for planning teams and steering committee, in collaboration with the President’s Executive Assistant.
- Helps collects and analyzes a variety of complex data and information.
- Initiates project-related communication and requests for information at the direction of the Director of Strategy & Planning.
- Coordinates communications, time management, calendar management, change management, and issue management efforts as assigned by the Director of Strategy & Planning.
- Maintains strategic planning tools and documentation.
- Collaborates with the President’s Executive Assistant to coordinate internal and external meetings, locations, facilities, etc.
- Discretion in handling highly confidential information
- Performs other duties as required.
The link has been copied to the clipboard