The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for executing KAPSARC recruitment activities as assigned by HR Director in line with the established procedures, in order to satisfy the employment sourcing needs of the Center. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will closely partner with the department and function heads of KAPSARC to recruit candidates and build a talent pipeline to support the Center’s expansion plan. The successful candidate will hit the ground running to successfully strategize and execute on recruitment efforts. Skill set and culture fit are integral components of the hiring process at KAPSARC.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or equivalent (CIPD) certification with a minimum of 5 years recruitment experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and complex environment; able to manage diverse role assignments across multiple HR disciplines
- Experience partnering and influencing hiring managers and executives throughout the recruitment cycle
- Strong knowledge of HR and recruitment processes and procedures
- Good understanding of the industry and status of the labor market
- Ability to work harmoniously with people of different nationalities and cultures
- Maintain a high level of business performance
- Ability to build effective and lasting client relationships
- Demonstrate regular and relevant communication style whilst adapting to others from different nationalities and cultures
- Possess strong organizational/time management skills
- Ability to consistently and thoroughly monitor recruitment activities
- Goal-orientated and results driven
- Understanding of Saudi Labor Law and disciplinary procedures preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness.
- Recruit full-time, part-time, temporary, contractual and visiting consultant personnel. Recruit local and international talent. Manage full life cycle recruitment (drafting and reviewing job descriptions, job posting, candidates sourcing and prescreening, scheduling interviews, background investigation, references check, preparing offer letters, onboarding, etc.).
- Facilitate and participate in the candidate selection process, adding expert input to ensure the best candidate is selected based on the criteria of the position.
- Support expatriate employees and their families with relocation arrangements (KSA visa, transportation, accommodation, orientation)
- Extend and negotiate offers to candidates
- Notify HR team of any high risk items that could affect a person’s candidacy so the manager can determine whether they continue within the hiring process
- Coordinate with HR Advisors, Government Affairs, recruiters, housing, etc. to facilitate a smooth onboarding and/or relocation process for new hires
- Generate and analyze reports to senior management on recruitment activities and status of successful candidates
- Keep well informed of KAPSARC’s current and future manpower needs
- Maintain accurate data reports and performance metrics
- Uses networking opportunities such as local community groups or professional associations to identify referrals for qualified candidates
- Other administrative tasks when required
- Other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job, as needed by the department or requested by management
The link has been copied to the clipboard