User Interface Designer needs to make a difference by designing attractive frontend solutions and beautiful user experiences, using a combination of art and creativity, whilst producing deliverables suitable for technology and application teams. The Designer should support the application team in creating supporting material with designed materials, motion and static, for the end users of these web applications.
The Designer should create design materials, such as short videos, motion graphics, screen savers and rollup, to promote IT achievements and services to all employees. The Designer should work hand in hand with all IT leads to extract opportunities and increase employees’ and stakeholders’ awareness of IT work.
- Art or Computer science-related professional course.
- 5+ years’ experience in User Interface design or related.
- Must be able to showcase designed artwork and portfolio.
- Strong demonstrable graphic design skills with experience of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Balsamiq Mockups or Invision.
- Expert in design for applications and web/mobile interfaces.
- Expert in managing, transforming, manipulating, and improving images, photos, and clipart.
- Expert in vector-based designing.
- Expert in creating presentations and graphical designs that impress audiences and stakeholders.
- Be able to take Photoshop/Bitmap design, splice and convert into clean optimized HTML.
- Demonstrated understanding of data visualization principles and user experience.
- Experience in designing presentations, dashboards, and engaging reports.
- Demonstrate strong design skills with a focus on user experience, user journeys and branding.
- Strong understanding of user behavior and examples of successful designs and interfaces.
- Experience determining appropriate charts, visualization, and diagrams for compelling information display.
- Experience with visualization upon different types of devices and displays.
- Experience visualizing heterogeneous datasets.
- Experience with visual storytelling and all interface elements required.
- Practical experience of responsive web design, techniques, and accessibility
- Understanding of modern security practices
- Experience of cross-browser compatibility issues and the most effective ways to work around them.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communicator with great verbal and non-verbal skills.
- Experienced in working and presenting to IT and business teams.
- Be able to work independently and with a team.
- Create interfaces that show passion about design, visualization, art, and technology. Translate analytics and presentations into visual masterpieces.
- Design complete frontend applications and prototypes that entice the user into a seamless interaction between human and computer.
- Design using tools such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, splice the design and convert into hand-coded clean HTML.
- Investigate, present, and utilize cutting edge frontend technologies to visual work.
- Deliver wireframes and user interfaces from a graphical design perspective using appropriate tools, techniques, and technologies.
- Build reusable components and libraries for future use, adhering to best practices, security policies and development standards.
- Design and deliver user interface designs, graphic design, and digital illustrations.
- As required, will be expected to help in other graphical design work such as producing designs and presentations to help promote IT services and achievements.
- Design and implement new application interface features and updates for existing and new user flows.
- Develop prototypes and optimized solutions for user stories.
- Create a prototype design and wireframes to showcase concepts of interactive user interfaces.
- Design and document personas and user journey mapping.
- Lead collaboration with business and IT teams on UI and interaction designs.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Conduct user experience (UX) reviews and produce reports.
- Ensure designs are created taking into consideration different perspectives such as English and Arabic text orientation and designs for people that are colorblind.
- Working with business and technical teams and leading the discussions about user interface design and visual information presentation.
- Optimize design for different devices and formats.
- Working in a small, focused scrum development team that collaborate, share, learn and work within agile best practice processes.
- Highlight user interface and user experience issues and propose options and recommendations.
- Develop and maintain internal IT branding guidelines for applications and IT-related reports.
The link has been copied to the clipboard