To support a wide variety of projects and workshops in the support of our operational areas. Major responsibilities include handling KAPSARC Energy Series workshops from start to finish, manage the communications and follow ups with the workshop participants and update the required internal system, in addition to performing other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or relevant fields
- One year of related experience.
- Attention to details.
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong desire to learn and grow,
- Time management skills.
- Facilitate the work between the research team and the other teams in KAPSARC.
- Manage the workshops series
- Assist the PMO with project related tasks.
- Coordinate with the research team and other departments, including Communications to facilitate the planning and execution of workshops
- Manage the communications and follow ups with the workshop participants and update the required internal system
- Prepares requirements, monitors, assists systems developed by IT to automate workshop workflow.
- Track the performance of workshops and survey results
- Archive and maintain documents and information related to previous and upcoming workshops
The link has been copied to the clipboard