The HR Officer serves within various HR functions including internal communications, new hire onboarding, employee relations, training & development, compensation, and HR administration. They assure that KAPSARC policies and processes are properly interpreted, clearly understood, and equitably administered in terms of both the organization and employee interests.
- A degree in human resources, business, or related field.
- Graphic design skills.
- Previous work experience in human resources or closely related functional responsibilities.
- Proficient in MS Office and comfortable learning new technical systems as needed; knowledge of HRMS is a plus.
- Understanding of Saudi Labor Law and disciplinary procedures preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness.
- Excellent command of the English language (spoken/written).
- Excellent command of the Arabic language (spoken/written).
- Possess knowledge of HR core functions and strategies.
- Ability to work harmoniously with people of different nationalities and temperaments.
- Demonstrate maturity and sound judgment, particularly in a high stress environment.
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies.
- Willingness to learn and ability to adapt.
- Must possess strong organizational/time management skills.
- Assist in developing and executing personnel procedures and policies, providing guidance and interpretation for business operations.
- Provide professional advice and assistance to employees on a variety of matters relating to HR policies, procedures, and programs.
- Prepare outgoing HR email announcements and respond to incoming emails.
- Create and implement strategic communication plans that maximize employee engagement.
- Implement integrated communication plans for transformational business priorities or culture initiatives that inspire and connect employees.
- Develop feedback mechanisms to assess employees’ awareness, engagement level, and effectiveness of the communication delivered.
- Work closely with other departments to design and implement workplace initiatives fostering innovation and collaboration.
- Present campaign visuals at an advanced level using infographics and modern software.
- Assist the HR team with HR operations matters.
- Assist in the Internship Program by preparing internship contract, screening, interviewing, and managing the hiring process.
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans for a new joiner.
- Other duties within the scope, spirit, and purpose of the job, as needed by the department or requested by management.
The link has been copied to the clipboard