The Talent Acquisition Associate will closely partner with leaders in KAPSARC’s business units to recruit candidates and build a talent pipeline to support our rapid employee growth plans. The successful candidate will hit the ground running to successfully strategize and execute on recruitment efforts. Skill set and culture fit are integral components of the hiring process at KAPSARC.
- A degree in human resources, business, or related field and/or equivalent (CIPD).
- Work experience and strong knowledge of recruitment processes and procedures.
- Good understanding of the industry and status of the labor market.
- Ability to build effective and lasting client relationships.
- Ability to monitor recruitment activities consistently and thoroughly.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness.
- Excellent command of the English language (spoken/written).
- Excellent command of the Arabic language (spoken/written).
- Possess knowledge of HR core functions and strategies.
- Ability to work harmoniously with people of different nationalities and temperaments.
- Demonstrate maturity and sound judgment, particularly in a high stress environment.
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies.
- Demonstrate regular and relevant communication style whilst adapting to others from different nationalities and cultures.
- Must possess strong organizational/time management skills.
- Source and recruit qualified candidates to fill the center’s openings, utilizing all recruitment best practices and other creative sourcing activities to ensure positions are filled in a timely manner.
- Perform full-life cycle recruiting, from sourcing through hire.
- Engage and support managers as needed with interview training and hiring process communication.
- Develop a talent acquisition strategy that aligns near-and long-term strategic goals.
- Uses networking opportunities such as local community groups or professional associations to identify referrals for qualified candidates.
- Facilitate and participate in the candidate selection process, adding expert input to ensure the best candidate is selected based on the criteria of the position.
- Counsel management on hiring decisions and advise on suggested compensation rates before an offer is extended.
- Prepare, extend, and negotiate offers with potential candidates.
- Notify HR team of any high-risk items that could affect a person’s candidacy so the manager can determine whether they continue with the hiring process.
- Coordinate with government affairs, hiring department, housing department, etc. to facilitate a smooth on-boarding and/or relocation process for new hires.
- Provide support with the internal onboarding process as needed.
- Represent KAPSARC at career fairs and interview workshops, domestic or international, to attract candidates and expand KAPSARC exposure within the job market.
- Generate and analyze reports to senior management on recruitment activities and status of successful candidates.
- Keep well informed of KAPSARC’s current and future manpower needs.
- Liaise with Research Fellows and management to coordinate Visiting Fellow and internship programs (logistics, visas, invoicing etc.).
- Other duties within the scope, spirit, and purpose of the job, as needed by the department or requested by management.
The link has been copied to the clipboard