The Energy Futures Initiative (EFI) and the King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Center (KAPSARC) convened an invitation-only in-person workshop titled A Global Hydrogen Future. The full-day event was held on Oct. 11, 2022, in Washington, D.C., and brought together 68 subject matter experts and speakers to discuss a global hydrogen market in the context of climate goals and the omnipresent need for energy security and affordability.
1. APPENDIX A: SPEAKER AND MODERATOR BIOGRAPHIES (click here)
2. APPENDIX B: ADVISORY COMMITTEE MEMBER BIOS (click here)
3. APPENDIX C: PRE-WORKSHOP WHITE PAPERS.
-APPENDIX C1: Global Hydrogen Policy and Regulatory Review (click here)
-APPENDIX C2: Financing a Hydrogen Future (click here)
-APPENDIX C3: Developing a Global Hydrogen Market (click here)
4. Appendix D: Workshop Presentations (click here)
5. APPENDIX E: POST-WORKSHOP SURVEY
-APPENDIX E1: EFI-KAPSARC- A Global Hydrogen Future Workshop Survey Summary (click here)
-APPENDIX E2: A Global Hydrogen Future Workshop Survey Results (click here)